Jet sale at Woodcraft

Woodcraft is giving a $50 instant rebate on any purchase of Jet tools for $500 or more on Nov 28-29. This is in addition to the Jet green tag promotion. I checked with my local dealer (not woodcraft) and he said he would match the offer, but only on the same dates that Woodcraft does.

So I'm getting ready to buy a dust collector. With my two jet green tags and the $50 rebate, I'll be purchasing a Jet drill press - net cost after rebates $150. Yahoo!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Davis