Jet Parallel Clamps... NOT Parallel?

Page 2 of 2

WHAT'S THIS?
LJ quoting OPRAH's life lessons???
OUCH!
Robert
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 22:17:59 -0700 (PDT), the infamous
following:

It couldn't be. I'm a racist. Lew said so. <g>
-- "Not always right, but never uncertain." --Heinlein -=-=-
scrawled the

Where do you race? Me, I'm a typist. ;~)
"Leon" wrote

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 23:25:40 -0400, the infamous "Lee Michaels"

I think he INVENTED them, Lee. ;/
-- "Not always right, but never uncertain." --Heinlein -=-=-

Yeah there is that 2. ;~) I can't afford a spell checher that can read my mind yet.
"Leon" wrote:

You're married aren't you?
Lew

Do you type with both hands at the same time? Then you're a stereo typist.
Puckdropper

I think I am a stereo pecker. ;~) Looooooooooooooooong a go I typed "good enough". My son is about 90 words per minute. He has indicated that he has never seen any one type as fast as me using only 2 left fingers and my right thumb and right 2 fingers. I'd probably type with my left thumb if it were normal length. An alteration I made on it 20 years ago left it short. ;~)
On 3/27/2010 12:25 PM, Leon wrote:

You know what they say - Measure twice, cut once ... <g,d & r>
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

On topic, but ... next to irrelevant:
My set of four Jets arrived today -- 2 @ 24", 2 @ 40"
The latest special "Tools & Shops" issue of FWW put them at #1 -- above Bessey, Jorgensen, and all other comers.
Here's hoping!
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:38:59 -0500, -MIKE- wrote:

The description of some parallel clamps (I think they were Blessy) in one of the woodworking catalogs says that the adjustable end is tilted 1.5 degrees. Probably so that pressure equalizes along the face of the clamp when it is drawn tight.
--
Mike Eager