JET JWTS-10JF

I've found this TS for 599 on Amazon (free ship and no tax). Is this is good buy and how would you compare this to a craftsman saw in this price range?

thanks,

SK

Reply to
SagDEG

Actually, I see that sears carries the Jet 10" contractor saw for 499 on sale until 1/03. Reviews I've read seem promising. I'm only going to use it for hobby stuff...cabinets, desks, bookshelves, etc. Just birch plywood and cypress dressing or occasional projects.

SK

Reply to
SagDEG

Hi, I got one of these a couple of months ago at $550 with free shipping plus the JET $100 rebate offer (which I used on a JET planer). I like it the table saw a lot. And if the question about comparing it to a similarly-priced Craftsman is not a troll -- IMO, the JET is a better buy. Lewis

Reply to
Lewis

I have this saw and like it a lot. $499 is a good price even if you do have to pay sales tax.

Dick Durbin Tallahassee

Reply to
Dick Durbin