Jet JWL-1236 Lathe

Hi Group, I just purchased a Jet JWL-1236 lathe and if someone out there has one of these lathes I have a question. Can someome tell me what each indexing stop represents in inches? I have the instuction manual but it doesn't say anything about it. My old lathe didn't have stops on it so its kind of a new thing to me. Thanks, Jim