Jet jointer for sale

Hi,
For those who didn't see the posting I did during the holiday week, I thought I would post it again. It also seems like 1000's of messages ago given the activity on this listserve!!
I have a Jet 6" jointer (floor model, Model JJ-6CSX) in excellent condition with an extra set of blades for sale. I recently purchased a Delta 8" jointer so I am selling the Jet 6". I would like $425 (or best offer).....it is currently $550 new. I live in Herndon, VA so anyone interested would have to be able to pick it up here....too heavy to ship! Let me know if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks, Jeff
I am interested. I live in your area.
Please send me contact information at snipped-for-privacy@eds.com. I would like to talk with you regarding the jointer.
Thanks Matt