Jet 12" lathe for sale

In Maryland. Honestly I forget exactly but I am 9% sure it is the Jet JWL-1236. A few weeks ago I had found an ad in the paper for a bandsaw, lathe and grinder. I was mostly interested in the bandsaw, which I bought. I was going to get the grinder but it had been spoken for. I got a call this week from the guy that the grinder was still available (original buyer never showed). So I just went over and bought that as well. The gentleman selling the tools is a heck of a nice guy and kept very good care of his tools. He has this new MONSTER lathe which is why he was selling his. He asked me if I knew anyone interested, which I didn't, but when I got home I figured I would post something here since I don't think he is much of a computer user.
If there is any interest I will give him a call back to get the details.
And no there isn't anything in this for me. He doesn't even know I am posting for him.
danh
err 99%.