Jesada is still alive(sort of)

Apparently Jesada lives in the form of another company....
http://iseek.com/Projects/omnicat5/index.php?cat_id=0

Yes apparently the original owner Carlo, sold Jesada about 3 years ago. One of his children IIRC David opened up a new business, Infinity Router bits.
Leon writes:

Infinity is not ALL router bits. They've got some damned good saw blades, too.
Charlie Self "Cabbage: A familiar kitchen-garden vegetable about as large and wise as a man's head." Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Trusted you on your review of the DeWalt's and like the ones I have. Have you put some mileage on any of their blades yet or are you more referring to the Dadonator (since it's apparently been offered longer)?
Thanks
Patrick Conroy asks:

A few quick cuts is all. Excellent results. I'll know more about them in a bit, but right now all my energy, such as it is, is going into building a lumber rack. Just out of curiosity, mind you. My curiosity about what the shop will be like with the lumber and plywood stacked neatly instead of taking up about half the floor and a third the walls.
Charlie Self "Man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to." Mark Twain

To me it was simply a move from bruises on the shin to bruises on the noggin. I shulda put the lumber rack up higher...
Well, that company on the link, Razor Tools, "seems" to be selling the older Jesada stuff. If that's true, who is making the old stuff ???(maybe Infinity ???)
I knew about Infinity, so are they making the Jesada stuff ???
Leon wrote:

I would imagine that Jesada is still making their own products as they had state of the are stuff for manufacturing. IIRC Infinity does not build its products and uses many different sources for its products.
Their apology (on the site) and reasons for lack of communication unfortuneately don't cut it with me. I tried and tried to contact them over several months
Ken

Just curious, but did you try the new company, Razor Tools to resolve your problems ???
I'm certainly not defending or recommending these guys but they might be of help.