Jeff Gorman's site URL?

Lost my bookmarks and would like Jeff Gorman's site url.
Jeff:
You out there? Plenty of newer newbies who could really learn a great deal from touring and then carefully examining your site.
charlie b
Hi Charlie,
Jeff's at:
http://www.amgron.clara.net /
A terrific site for novice and improver neanders.
Cheers,
Frank

Forgot to point you to the other Geoff - another excellent site
http://www.geoffswoodwork.co.uk /
Cheers again,
Frank

Frank McVey provided two great links to site's with great info on the fundamentals - the foundation of everything we make.
Anyone else have a url for a site with good info on the fundamentals of woodworking?
charlie b
This is one i found recently, haven`t seen the link here yet (sorry if i missed it). I found the part "WOODWORKING HOW-TO`s" rather interesting.
http://www.cianperez.com/Wood/Wood_home.htm Lot`s of information, haven`t read it all yet.
I have other`s in my favorites, but they are mentioned already (e.g your site, Tom P., kvaughn, shavings.net, woodcentral, FPL).
Wouter

charlie b wrote:

www dot amgron 2nd-dot clara 3rd-dot net Changed the obvious to foil spambots. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: