Jasper fforde

I finished _The Eyre Affair_ and am in the middle of _Lost in a Good Book_. Both are hilarious, in the British manner -- similar to Terry Pratchett or Douglas Adams.
Wondering if fforde is a woodworker (yes, I am crossposting for a reason!), given his reference to Neanderthals (real ones) and their love of woodworking (power tools though -- perversion!).
Regards, Allen
--
Allen Windhorn (507) 345-2782 FAX (507) 345-2805
Kato Engineering (Though I do not speak for Kato)