_the earth moved_ by amy stewart

a light read, well worth the time and a change of pace from other fare.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

Not read it but it maybe dark and dirty. On my list.

Bill who putters

240 pages? A light read? Are there pictures at least?

Save the Forest Humus

Reply to
Billy

a very light read compared to the biology textbooks, fungi textbooks, etc. i've been burrowing through the past six months. though i must admit i did detour for a few weeks and read the John Sandford prey series of seventeen books for a few weeks.

i finished _the earth moved_ in a few hours time. i'm sure it's very fluffy compared to _eaaarth_, etc.

you betcha! she even has a chapter on that issue...

songbird

Reply to
songbird

Eaarth, in my opinion, doesn't have much to offer. What it does have is good, and primarily found in Ch. 4 (60 pages), which I think could use some pruning too.

Reply to
Billy