Jamerco for real?

I was looking at getting a Jamerco Framing Nailer recently and wanted more information. They have a website, but none of the phone numbers work and when I tried emailing, the mail was returned as undeliverable.
Do they really exist? Did they belly-up? I've seen posting about this brand and have even seen a test of nailers that included the brand. What gives?
Well, they did exist. A fella I work with has a Jamerco palm nailer and a powder actuated tool (like a Hilti) made by them. I just checked their site, looks like a lot of construction going on with it. IMO for the $250 they want for a stick nailer, you may be better off with a company you will be able to locate in the future if there is a problem! --dave

I have had a Jamerco upholstery stapler for several years. It has worked well, no complaints.
However, Hitachi has their NR90AD clipped-head framer brand new for only $279. I recently acquired a briefly-used Paslode F350S refurbed by the shop that sold it originally, for $180. Just a bit of scuffing from use. The new F350S is also about $279. You can get these NIB from Ebay for a bit less (sometimes substantially less).
If you are ready to spring for around $250, I recommend going for either Hitachi or Paslode, since the tool will probably outlast you. You're not likely to ever buy another one.