Jack Plane blade sharpening

I'm wondering if I should leave the blade of my new Veritas 5 1/4 jack plane square, or if I should camber it, like a smoother? Any thoughts?
JP ********************** VRRRROOOOOM

Camber it about 1/32"... more than a smoother (1/64") but less than a scrub (1/16") if you are using it to prepare rough stock. Less so (1/64") if you are basically using it as a jointer/smoother...
Might be in the subscriber section: http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/SkillsAndTechniques/SkillsAndTechniquesArticle.aspx?id )711
John
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.earthlink.net says...

http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/SkillsAndTechniques/SkillsAndTechniquesArticle.aspx?id )711
I watched the videos and ending up buying a rabbit plane off Ebay. I think it will come in really handy.
S.