Iturra Design 2010 Catalog PDF

I have a PDF of the 2010 Iturra Design Catalog. Its about 38 MB. I don't think its a copyright violation to share it, as I assume they want it available to woodworkers. I have no idea of how to make it available. Suggestions if there is any interest, and I'm not violating any copyright rules.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

You can post it as an attachment on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking and those interested can DL it.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

This has been posted to alt.binaries.e-book.tecnical in the last 24 hours

MeltRod

Reply to
meltrod

There are ten million free files hosting/sharing sites on the web, probably including whoever you get your internet service through.

Please do that, instead of a binary Usenet server. If you want, email it to me and I'll put it on my website.

Reply to
-MIKE-

I don't think I can e-mail that big of a file, but another poster gave a link to where its posted. I checked with my buddy and thats where he got it so that might be easiest. If not we'll see it there is a way to get it to you.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

I saw that post. It's a binary newsgroup. If someone can get the stupid thing to me, I'll get us all in the 00's and post in on the web.

One decade at a time. :-)

It boggles my mind that this company makes people jump though hoops to buy their products. Maybe one of them has a grandchild who can take five minutes to set up a website for them.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Got it. Thanks for the tip. I'd deleted the headers not realizing what the post was. Obviously need more coffee on a Monday.

Regards, Roy

Reply to
Roy

in Houston

Reply to
Dave In Texas

Dave, you rock... but that pdf seems to jump from pg 2 to pg 44.

Reply to
-MIKE-

It may be worse than that, even.

IIRC, it's a PDF OF a manually scanned paper catalog....

Reply to
Neil Brooks

I tried alt.binaries.e-book.technical (check the spelling) and didn't find it.

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.

Never mind...it's there.

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.

I waded through thousands of posts by Rockhounr57 and gave up. If it is that difficult to get a catalog, screw 'em.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:13:38 -0500, "Ed Pawlowski"

No search function in your newsgroup browser?

Reply to
Upscale

Exactly. Get a freakin nephew to open a free site somewhere, put up even a one page site that has your phone number and pdf of the catalog.

Pay a few bucks for a domain name so people can freakin find you. Open up a paypal or ebay store and watch the money roll in. There are obviously a lot of woodworkers who want to buy their stuff. A google search pops up dozens of "I wish I could find them" comments.

Reply to
-MIKE-

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:13:38 -0500, "Ed Pawlowski"

It's there Ed. A search for "iturra" brought up the one and only file posted yesterday at 7:00 pm. Try sorting by date and time. There's only three files posted at that time period.

Reply to
Upscale

Great, it is in yEnc. Now I have to use my other reader and find it again. I'll pass. It is actually posted numerous times but still listed as 3 of 11.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski