Is this Busy Bee Mortise jig any good? : CT084

I am interested in know if anyone has experience with this product. As I am inquiring if it is worthwhile purchasing. The application I was thinking of using it to cut 15 degree angles for guitar scarf joints. The unit says it will go up to 45 degrees, am I correct in assuming it tilts in the vertical direction?
Your help is appreciated.
Dan Hergott
Here is the item info
http://busybeetools.ca/cgi-bin/picture10?&NETID 46300426071431002&NTITEM=CT084
Price     $129.00 sale $79.00 Sale Ends:May 26/2007 TENONING JIG
Item No: CT084 Super Tenon Jig All cast iron to fit any 3/4" table slot with adjusters for fit Screw clamping to 5" clamping plate with adjustment to 20 degree from vertical 45 degree fence to allow compound angles Micro adjustment Two handles for control Designed to fit contractor and cabinet saws
20 degrees from vertical per specs.
Look here for a better price (I think, don't know Canadian vs US $). Plus this has more pictures so you can see the back side and see ho it adjusts the angle.
http://grizzly.com/products/H7583