Irwin Blue Diamond router bits

I got hold of some new made-in-USA Irwin Blue Diamond router bits recently. They were going at 5-7 bucks a bit and seeing the Irwin brand, the made-in-USA tag AND the lifetime warranty, I decided to get a bunch of them!
Curiously, I am seeing almost no mention of these bits anywhere - not even on Irwin's website. Any experience that anyone has with these bits? Any opinions either way?
-Ram.