Intelligent switches

Does anyone know of any tool that has an intelligent switch...i.e., if you plug the tool in and the switch/trigger is on, the tool won't start?

Have a nice week...

Trent

Dyslexics of the world ... UNTIE !

Reply to
Trent©

If by "tool" you are including equipment, that would be a magnetic switch, such as I have on the Unisaw and other items in my shop. Haven't ever seen one on a powered hand tool. Sure would be nice. I've had a few surprises from a badly designed DeWALT power plane switch.

dave

Trent© wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

there are of course magnetic switches. they won't turn on unless there is power to the switch. unplug them and the switch trips to off.

Reply to
nospam