Intelligent switches

Does anyone know of any tool that has an intelligent switch...i.e., if you plug the tool in and the switch/trigger is on, the tool won't start?
Have a nice week...
Trent
Dyslexics of the world ... UNTIE !
Add pictures here
✖
If by "tool" you are including equipment, that would be a magnetic switch, such as I have on the Unisaw and other items in my shop. Haven't ever seen one on a powered hand tool. Sure would be nice. I've had a few surprises from a badly designed DeWALT power plane switch.
dave
Trent© wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
there are of course magnetic switches. they won't turn on unless there is power to the switch. unplug them and the switch trips to off.

✖