Installing Drawer Slides

hi there fellow wreckers,i'm in the process of building bedside tables,and i need a little help from those of you who might know.I'm currently trying to install drawer slides,and i have a jig to help me locate placement from front to back,but i'm not sure how to go about locating the slide up and down on the drawer side.Is there a rule of thumb,or a specific location on the drawer side to place drawer slide?Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance Rick "Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day,fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way......"

Reply to
Rick

Check the packaging they came in for dims. I think there are too many different kinds for anyone to make even a guess. I've used 4 different kinds over the years & even though they were all bottom-support types, each one had a different method of location.

Reply to
Pop Rivet

IIRC, I put them in the center of the side. Just be consistent. j4

Reply to
jo4hn

I mount the slides flush with the bottom of the drawer and with the front of the drawer box, which is the inside face of the face frame.

Reply to
bridger