INSPIRATION - Range Box

http://www.cal-graf.com/rangeb.html
JOAT Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind. - Dr Seuss
On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 19:17:18 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Oh great - another thing I now need to make for Christmas ! 8-)
On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 19:17:18 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Oh My. That looks like a great design for a lot more than shooting -- with appropriate modifications of course.
--RC (who's sketching out ideas for a new toolbox for jewelry making as soon as the holiday rush is over.)
You can tell a really good idea by the enemies it makes