INSPIRATION - Pukey Toilet Duck

http://www2.harrietcarter.com/ProductViewer.cfm?p=http://images.harrietcarter.com/images/products/5470xxl.jpg&q=Duck Toilet Roll&IDT70
For those people that don't have a yard for a pukey yard duck. LMAO
JOAT The toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you will have to kiss tomorrow. - Unknown
Love your sig, but the link is dead or corrupt. Dang, and I was really looking forward to seeing what a toilet duck might be...
J T wrote:

http://www2.harrietcarter.com/ProductViewer.cfm?p=http://images.harrietcarter.com/images/products/5470xxl.jpg&q=Duck
Sat, Sep 24, 2005, 7:51pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com doth admit: Love your sig, but the link is dead or corrupt. Dang, and I was really looking forward to seeing what a toilet duck might be...
Sigh. No dead, no corrupt. Warp, it happens sometimes with a long URL, you didn't notice the spaces? Youse has gots to cut & paste, and take out any spaces that has gotten in. So, try this. http://www2.harrietcarter.com/ProductViewer.cfm?p=http://images.harrietcarter.com/images/products/5470xxl.jpg&q=DuckToiletRoll&IDT70
And, if that doesn't work, try this.
http://images.harrietcarter.com/images/products/5470xxl.jpg
Now you know, and won't need to complain about a corrupt or dead link next time, because you'll be able to do it yourself. Right?
J T wrote:

http://www2.harrietcarter.com/ProductViewer.cfm?p=http://images.harrietcarter.com/images/products/5470xxl.jpg&q=DuckToiletRoll&IDT70
Don't most mail / news readers recognize a wrapped link enclosed in chevrons (aka angle brackets) as a single link? For example:
<http://www2.harrietcarter.com/ProductViewer.cfm?p=http://images.harrietcarter.com/images/products/5470xxl.jpg&q=DuckToiletRoll&IDT70
-John

Gak! Try this link:

http://images.harrietcarter.com/images/products/5470xxl.jpg
There should be a law against things like that. Where's Martha Stewart when you really really need her?
--
I can find no modern furniture that is as well designed and emotionally
satisfying as that made by the Arts and Crafts movement in the early years

Imagine how such a thing would soon smell in a house with little boys?
Imagine Martha would happily break _that_ law too, if there was money in it.