Inspiration for router bit storage

Here's a plan that I liked for router bit storage. Mine's quite a bit like that but not. This is from woodsmith. No affiliation, blah, blah. Made it myself. Works great!
http://www.woodsmithshop.com/download/408/router-bit-storage-center.pdf
Hope the link works.
RP
Can somebody loan me a router bit organizer so I can find mine long enough to build one for myself?
Here's a plan that I liked for router bit storage. Mine's quite a bit like that but not. This is from woodsmith. No affiliation, blah, blah. Made it myself. Works great!
http://www.woodsmithshop.com/download/408/router-bit-storage-center.pdf
Hope the link works.
RP

Made several of this type for drill bits, router bits, air chuck devices, screwdrivers, chisels, many things. All oriented to show the top side of the tool to make an easy selection. Very handy when putting up so you can see if you're missing anything, or if your brother-in-law or son has been in your shop. All very inexpensive and space saving. Of course, the scrollwork, routing, staining, varnishing, and engraving are optional to go along with your feminine side ....................................... And then there's labeling for the anal crowd.............................
Steve

My shop has been getting clustered up lately and it's nice to get some sort of order. I get going on things and everything seems to get tossed aside temporarily (as if). I'm afraid I have 10 lbs. of sh#t in a 5 lb.hole. Labeling is out for me...mostly. The more I keep stuff in a known location the more luck I have when I need it.
RP

Link works.
I prefer to keep mine in a drawer, however. I have a drawer unit underneath my outfeed table where I keep my routers, bits, and tools for them, as well as some router accessories. I didn't do this until last year when I stole the idea from a couple of other shops. As soon as I have time, I plan to make another to go underneath my assembly table for tools I use alot (nailers, fasteners, sanders, screw guns, drills, etc.
Between the outfeed and assembly tables is where I do most of my small work. It has been a time-saver for me. Might work for others.
One of the best things I have ever done is to make two tall cabinets for storage of my power tools and pneumatic tools (10 years ago). Eight years ago I made a 28-drawer fastener cabinet which has been a life saver. I forgot... I also made a tall cabinet for my hand tools. It was a pain and an expense making these storage things, but it has paid many times over.
Sometimes nothing works at all when I leave stuff all over the shop with nothing in it's place! I admit that sometimes I get lazy.
My Dad always quoted the phrase "a place for everything, and everything in it's place", but he didn't have a place for everything. After many years, I still don't have a good way to keep some stuff, but I'm working one it.
End of rant. woodstuff