INSPIRATION - DUCK SIGN

http://www.kidshelponline.com/images/27007_wooden_duck_sign.jpg
I'm wondering just how many of you are actually going to make one of these - for your shop?
JOAT Cancer. Had it. Got over it. - JOAT
I might make one for my neighbor's shop & put it in there when he's not lookin'

Tue, Jun 8, 2004, 8:54pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@satx.rr.com (StevenBliss) says: I might make one for my neighbor's shop & put it in there when he's not lookin'
ROTFLMAO Let us know his reaction.
JOAT Cancer. Had it. Got over it. - JOAT
Where did you get your goose pattern?
(Steven Bliss) says: I might make one for my neighbor's shop & put it in there when he's not lookin'
ROTFLMAO Let us know his reaction.
JOAT Cancer. Had it. Got over it. - JOAT
Wed, Jun 9, 2004, 12:22am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@satx.rr.com (StevenBliss) asks: Where did you get your goose pattern?
Huh?
JOAT You know it's gonna be a bad day, when you turn on the news and they're showing escape routes out of the city.