INSPIRATION??? - Coffee Tables

http://aggressivebynature.com/uncoftab.html
The ones I don't find ugly, I find butt ugly.
JOAT Eagles can soar ... but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in 3158.bay.webtv.net:

That is an insult to most butts. ;-)
--
Bill

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net says...

There must be a lot of people out there with bad taste and a lot of money.
--

Phillip Hansen
Skil-Phil Solutions

And this surprises you -- why?
Why is it that the people with more money than sense always seem to have more money than sense no matter how much money they spend?
--RC
If I weren't interested in gardening and Ireland, I'd automatically killfile any messages mentioning 'bush' or 'Kerry'

I think we definitively established that in the "McMansions" thread.
Kevin