INSPIRATION. - Birdhouse Toilet Paper Holder

http://www.fatcowcreations.net/bhtp2.jpg
Who thinks up stuff like this? One of you guys?
On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:37:21 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

are we a little fixated on shit paper this week JOAT??? :-]>
BTW how ya been you old fart? hope all is well in claytonia!!!
skeez
Mon, Jul 23, 2007, 6:54pm snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (skeez) doth query thusly: are we a little fixated on shit paper this week JOAT??? :-]> BTW how ya been you old fart? hope all is well in claytonia!!!
It's a slow evening. LOL
Goting quite well. Got a cracked flexplace and a broken transmission replaced today on the El Camino, and now it goes zoom zoom again. Hay, you ain't seen that. Got a deal on it, , '78 El Camino, one dent, built 307, new tires all around, new shocks, front eng rebuilt, loads more, for $1400. Plus got my carry permit a few weeks back. Heh heh. Life is basically good. Hope things are going reasonable for you too. Later.
On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:29:12 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

ayup! life is good! enjoying the grandkids. now if i could only get the daughter in law out of the picture........ hehe..
skeez
Mon, Jul 23, 2007, 7:39pm snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (skeez) doth sayeth: ayup! life is good! enjoying the grandkids. now if i could only get the daughter in law out of the picture........ hehe..
Got just the one grandkid, and saw her today. Got no desire to get rid of the dau-in-law, just hope the younger son can come up with another at least as close to as good as this one. Got to admit, a tiny bit of the appeal for the dau-in-law is, the ex doesn't like her. Oil and water. Hehehe