INSPIRATION - Bicycle Trailer

http://bp1.blogger.com/_fFcm6Z3wTOE/RhVsVCOyr0I/AAAAAAAAABI/hHCePYCOg6Y/s320/trailer.jpg
JOAT If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter. - W.S. Lind
J T wrote:

http://bp1.blogger.com/_fFcm6Z3wTOE/RhVsVCOyr0I/AAAAAAAAABI/hHCePYCOg6Y/s320/trailer.jpg
Please don't post links that don't go to pages, but instead start a transfer of the file/s. It's too dangerous and a poser could easily use your rep to give out viruses and/or other malware.
Pop`
Sat, Apr 28, 2007, 11:05pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@devnull.spamcop.net (Pop`) doth proclaim: Please don't post links that don't go to pages, but instead start a transfer of the file/s. It's too dangerous and a poser could easily use your rep to give out viruses and/or other malware.
That link 'did' go to a page - so I think you're just being silly. But you'll have to take all that up with the Cabal.
There is no Cabal.
http://www.cabal.org /
JOAT If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter. - W.S. Lind
(Pop`)

Don't know where that link went, but clicking it caused an attempt to transfer a file to my computer. I agree with the OP, please don't post such links. Kerry