INSPIRATION - BALL OR GLOBE CHAIR

http://www.eero-aarnio.com/index.cfm/page/8/title/Ball_Chair.htm
JOAT The whole of life is a learning process. - John Keel
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT) wrote in message

So, are you the new number 2?
--

FF

Thu, Sep 25, 2003, 12:16pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net (FredtheRedShirt) mumbles: So, are you the new number 2?
Without a reference, I have no idea what you're referring to.
JOAT If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again. - Terry Venables
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 25 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT) wrote in message

See: http://www.eero-aarnio.com/index.cfm/page/8/title/Ball_Chair.htm
--

FF

"I am not a number. I am a free man." #6

Fri, Sep 26, 2003, 8:27am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net puts out: See: http://www.eero-aarnio.com/index.cfm/page/8/title/Ball_Chair.htm
See it? That's the link I originally posted. And?
JOAT If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again. - Terry Venables
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 25 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
1960's british tv show called 'the prisoner' with patrick mcgooen (sp?) and diana riggs.
(Fred the Red Shirt) mumbles: So, are you the new number 2?
Without a reference, I have no idea what you're referring to.
JOAT If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again. - Terry Venables
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 25 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
Fri, Sep 26, 2003, 11:07am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.stratus.com (CharlieSpitzer) says: 1960's british tv show called 'the prisoner' with patrick mcgooen (sp?) and diana riggs.
Never heard of it.
JOAT If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again. - Terry Venables
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 25 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
in unison: dags :)
http://www.retroweb.com/prisoner.html
(Charlie Spitzer) says: 1960's british tv show called 'the prisoner' with patrick mcgooen (sp?) and diana riggs.
Never heard of it.
JOAT If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again. - Terry Venables
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 25 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
Fri, Sep 26, 2003, 12:54pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.stratus.com (CharlieSpitzer) puts out: in unison: dags :) http://www.retroweb.com/prisoner.html
Urgh. One look at the picture, and I backed out. So, I still don't understand. Or care.
JOAT If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again. - Terry Venables
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 25 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /

No Diana Rigg, but the new #2 each week sat in a ball chair.
The show also featured big screen TVs and cordless phones a decade or so before they became available to consumers.
--

FF

Fri, Sep 26, 2003, 2:45pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net (FredtheRedShirt) says: No Diana Rigg, but the new #2 each week sat in a ball chair. The show also featured big screen TVs and cordless phones a decade or so before they became available to consumers.
Ah. No.
Obscure sometimes works with me, but only if it's of itnerest to begin with. This wasn't. And, subtle, usually isn't even worh bothering with.