Innovations in woodworking machinery ;-)

Handles rather small conifers amazingly well. I wonder if it has a big brother for 80' tall 42" diam hardwoods?
https://www.facebook.com/breedofspeed/videos/382616025282557

what is it? facebook won't work with lynx. I could look it up elsewhere with a brand name
On Thursday, October 15, 2015 at 3:03:10 PM UTC-5, Contrarian wrote:

Similar to this machine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3v2vyRYeTE

I believe it's a Ponsse Scorpion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2SwTK6p72U

You need a subscription to Logging and Sawmilling Journal