Inivisible panel connection

Hello,
I am putting together a display and would like to use an invisible fastner. I have seen a cam lock system in use; (where a shaft with a shoulder is inserted in the end of one panel and this is held by the cam system that sits recessed in the side of the panel to be connected) I think that this would serve the purpose quite well. Can anybody tell me the official name for this fastening system, and point me in the direction of suppliers?
I would also very much appreciate any other advice/information pertaining to strong invisible joints between panels. I am using laminated wood/particle board 0.5"-0.75" thick.
Thanks Steve
I have seen the fasteners in the lee valley hardware catalog. Cam Lock is what they are called if I remember correctly.

Google the name Southco.
UA100
On 6 Dec 2004 09:53:40 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote:

I think that you're referring to some of the whiz-bang fasteners that kit furniture come with? Like t-nuts and blind fasteners, etc.?
I noticed the other day that Lowes had some.. I was told that the other borgs have a selection of them, too..