Info Required on Jet 34L Shaper

I am hoping that someone else has had experience with the electric motor for this unit. After finally getting all the parts that I needed for a used unit I picked up, upon start up for a first test run, I discovered a problem with the lower bearings as well as the enclosed fan for the motor.
The bearing were no problem getting replacements by OEM manufacturer (upgraded bearings in fact) but the electrical motor had no info plate on it. WHM sells only a complete motor replacement and manual gives no hint as to manufacturer. Without some info, I have found it near impossible to locate the replacement part online. During the week I plan on hitting a couple of local shops looking for part. Anyone have any idea as to the manufacturer of the 2 hp motor in thia unit??, if nothing else, for future reference..
SteveA
Pull it out and take it to any decent motor shop\electric supply \Grangers and they should be able to tell at a glance. Most likely a TEFC 56 NEMA frame. If you tell them it is woodworking equipment, they can look up the typical units used for that application. Jet surely uses standard stuff and it should be real easy to replace it. New probably about $250.

in a shaper which was designed for a special frame? Jim