Influencial woodworkers

Page 1 of 3
Hi,
I am wondering who are the most influencial woodworkers and woodworking teachers in North America. I would like to check out others that I don't know about. Who else belongs in this list
Frid Klause Krenov Maloof
Thanks, Peter

Abram Warner Self Unisaw 100 Leon Luigi Bunch of others

LOL....
Wasn't Jesus a carpenter?

Yep.
--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Nope.
--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 02:41:15 GMT, "speedbuggy"

If 'Merica is part of Everywhere.
And if God is Everywhere.
And if Jesus is God.
Then Jesus is 'Merican.
Tom Watson wrote:

And a Republican judging by what we were told to think following the outcome of the last 'lektion.
UA100

"Robatoy" wrote in message

You mean ALL the wood for the Sinai Forest.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04
wrote in message news:%t5Sd.10406>

What on earth are you talking about?

Actually everything he did was "Perfect".
Leon wrote:

Was it, there was I thinking he took up John The Baptists role when he was killed off, to fit in with certain old beliefs, predictions and astrological phenomena.
Christianity, a weird sub sect of jewish decent!
Niel.

JOAT is an inspiration to us all.
Sun, Feb 20, 2005, 11:14am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (PeterMichaux) waves franticlly, and calls out: Hi, I am wondering <snip> Who else belongs in this list
Boob Veela, of course.
(Peter Michaux) waves franticlly, and calls out: Hi, I am wondering <snip> Who else belongs in this list
Boob Veela, of course. Well then, Norm Abrahms, of the "New Yankee Workshop" better get a spot.
--
"Stay calm. Be brave. Wait for the signs."

regards,

Oh boy. I was just getting a nice warm feeling with this thread and then you had to go and ruin it all!
--
Jeff P.

Check out my woodshop at: www.sawdustcentral.com