Staten Island Woodworkers ?

Just curious if there are any woodworkers from Staten Island NY on the rec?

If you'd like to get together please email me

Ken

Reply to
Ken Johnsen

could be none ,but think about the number that come and visit NYcity. I wasthere tfor the last 2 weeks .

Reply to
Mike Hide

Good point Mike. If anyone will be visiting the NY area and has some time drop me an email

Ken

Reply to
Ken Johnsen

We are a little far, but the Long Island Woodworkers Club meets the first wednesday of every month in Smithtown.

The websit is

We may be far for a regualr meeting, but our annual show will be April 17th and

18th at Hofstra University. Not only a lot of vendors, but Frank Klausz, Ernie Conover and many more speakers.
Reply to
DarylRos