In Remembrance ...

Page 2 of 2
On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 9:51:20 AM UTC-6, Leon wrote:

Yeah... Rob loved being in the cutting edge of things. He loved his tools and chided me on and off line for not purchasing an oscillating tool for my remodeling/repair efforts. Turned out he was right, when the Fein kits we re around $350, it still would have been a bargain.
I remember his love of Lamello, and he needled me a lot about buying the ve nerated PC557. I wouldn't buy a Grex pin nailer, another tool he <knew> I needed and that would find its way into the conversation along with his lov e of his Rotex sanders.
I loved to see Rob push buttons, and he had the direct line to tick some pe ople off. He wasn't mean about it, but loved to stir the pot, then sit bac k and laugh.
Sadly, I lost touch with Rob when this group became almost completely a pol itical screaming match and I went away. Although he was a great craftsman and innovator (carving the sheaves of wheat with his CNC mill onto kitchen cab doors blew my mind) I miss his sense of humor the most.
Gone but not forgotten.
Robert

Yep, the top three buttons Robatoy always loved pushing were marked:
1. SketchUp 2. SketchUp 3. SketchUp
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 12/30/2015 11:47 AM, Swingman wrote:

IIRC he always left the S off. ;~)

Has it been that long already? Wow. Seems like last week.
I didn't know him well but I always enjoyed his posts and appreciated his input on all things.
On 12/29/2015 1:32 PM, Swingman wrote:

Angela's response on FaceBook:
Angela Small Sekeris Thank you all, you all meant so much to Rob Sekeris, He treasured your friendships, please know and share that. The 'wreck' and all you all shared there was such an important part of his life, especially his last year.