Imaginary newsgroups

And all this time I thought I was posting to a _real_ newsgroup!
This is what Google had to say:
     Cannot find rec.woodworking
There is no group named rec.woodworking.     The link you followed may be broken or misspelled.     Search for rec.woodworking
I'm not so sure that I want these guys running the world.
And all this time I thought I was posting to a _real_ newsgroup!
This is what Google had to say:
Cannot find rec.woodworking
There is no group named rec.woodworking. The link you followed may be broken or misspelled. Search for rec.woodworking
I'm not so sure that I want these guys running the world.
The good new is, if Google can't find it, less spamming idiots will find us too.

And this a bad thing because?
On Jun 28, 12:52 am, Dave Balderstone

It is apparent that the wRec is an artificial construct and all of the other "posters" are in fact AI constructs. I've seen the Matrix - I know how it works. The Master Computer is keeping me occupied so I won't notice that Soylent Green is made from people!
Now where are my black sunglasses and trench coat...?

Perhaps this would help ??? http://zapatopi.net/afdb /
mikey
Wed, Jun 27, 2007, 6:48am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@worldemail.com (RicodJour) doth burble: And all this time I thought I was posting to a _real_ newsgroup! This is what Google had to say: <snip>
OK, I looked up rec.woodworking on google. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=REC.WOODWORKING
That's it.
JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there? - General George S. Patton
On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 06:48:11 -0700, RicodJour

You must have had your sunglasses on when the MIB flashed us!