Imaginary newsgroups

And all this time I thought I was posting to a _real_ newsgroup!

This is what Google had to say:

Cannot find rec.woodworking

There is no group named rec.woodworking. =B7 The link you followed may be broken or misspelled. =B7 Search for rec.woodworking

I'm not so sure that I want these guys running the world.

RicodJour

This is what Google had to say:

Cannot find rec.woodworking

There is no group named rec.woodworking. · The link you followed may be broken or misspelled. · Search for rec.woodworking

I'm not so sure that I want these guys running the world.

The good new is, if Google can't find it, less spamming idiots will find us too.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

And this a bad thing because?

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

It is apparent that the wRec is an artificial construct and all of the other "posters" are in fact AI constructs. I've seen the Matrix - I know how it works. The Master Computer is keeping me occupied so I won't notice that Soylent Green is made from people!

Now where are my black sunglasses and trench coat...?

RicodJour

Wed, Jun 27, 2007, 6:48am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@worldemail.com (RicodJour) doth burble: And all this time I thought I was posting to a _real_ newsgroup! This is what Google had to say:

OK, I looked up rec.woodworking on google.

That's it.

JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there?

- General George S. Patton

Reply to
J T

You must have had your sunglasses on when the MIB flashed us!

**
**

B A R R Y

Perhaps this would help ???