I stole from Home Depot!

of such arrests. Maybe he heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend...

Dave

Reply to
David

It may seem like there is a fine line between telling the manager, I stole these last week but wan tto pay for them now, and I got home and saw from the receipt that I hadn't paid for these and want to pay for them now.

But the former is admitting to a crime while the latter stops short of that and simply acknowledges that he owes the store some money.

A third option is to carry them in and simply go through the check-out counter and pay for them without saying anything, which I think is what the advice suggested.

Reply to
fredfighter

By Thu, 25 May 2006 21:55:56 -0500, "Petrified Woodworker" decided to post "Re: I stole from Home Depot!" to rec.woodworking:

You shop at Megalo Mart for crazy low prices. Most, if not ALL, goods sold there are from China. With their tremendous market power, they've driven higher priced goods made elsewhere in the world from their shelves. Other stores that couldn't compete with them have died out.

I bet you can easily stipulate to the above, eh, aphorisms.

China produces a tremendous amount of low priced, low quality goods. The Chinese Communist party runs China. The Chinese Military runs the CCP.

Well damn, it's too complicated for you!!

Sorry!!!!!!!

/..

Reply to
/..