I stole from Home Depot!

Page 4 of 4

Why do certain people make a big issue out of something. If your that concerned about it, go back and tell them. Everybody has something to go on and on about, and it just makes no sense.

Roy Smith wrote:

What *I* did, in a very similar situation at Home Depot was go somewhere else to buy what I needed, leaving the merchandise at the checkout station.
The next time I was there, the 'self service; checkout stations were gone.
They've come back now, but only a couple of them with an adequate number of real people who can check our items priced by quanity.
Like lumber, for example.
--

FF

On 12 May 2006 13:45:08 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net wrote:

I had fun at the home depot the other day. I had about 150' of smurf tube, 14 carefully coiled in the bottom of a cart and one loose stick. I ran all my fittings and small stuff through the machine and asked the helper droid to crank in quantity 15 on the stick I had out. The supervisor lady said she wanted to check the ones I had in the cart. I stood back and told her to go for it. 140 feet of 3/4" smurf tube sprung to life. People were running, babies were crying and women fainted. There was certainly a lot of laughing. Short story I got the smurf tube for the price of the one I scanned for gathering it up and getting it out the door.