I'm looking for chrome tubing or rods...

...for a built in spice rack drawer. This is something my brother in law is building for his new kitchen. He wants to use this instead of dowels. So, he is looking for either a rod or a tube ~1/4" in diameter and about 24" long. I don't know how many he needs, but I would think about 10 or 20. I cannot, nor can he, find much out there this size. Anybody have any pointers?
-Jim
jtpr wrote:

I'd go with stainless steel. I love it that they misspelled stainless in the URL. Makes them more human.
http://www.factorysteel.com/304-316-stainles-steel-tubing.htm#commercial
polished aluminum or nickle finish rod from local hardware store.
See www.mcmastercarr.com or www.mcmaster.com for stock stuff delivered within a day or so.
Stainless or possibly chrome is available.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.