I'm Back....miss me?

I expect to get educated here so no more off topic or incorrect posts. This is where I live now.
The Man in the Doorway
The Man in the Doorway wrote:

you don't want to know....plonk him now...fair warning

Jack wins the award for his keen skill of observation. Sorry, but I couldn't help but conjure the memory of that guy by faking my posting name. I was actually curious how many would remember that "standout" guy.
Cheers!
Deloid

A whole bunch of us remember that particular bed wetter. In fact, I read the first post in Google and didn't kill file you immediately - so I saw your admission. I wonder how many automatically kill filed you when they saw the first post and will never see the follow-up, this may just backfire on you.
cheers,
Greg
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:
snip

what did i miss? i plonked soon as i seen his sorry ass
Traves

I *did* kill file him immediately.
Some jokes just aren't funny.
djb
--
"If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom,
your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV telling you how to do
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:10:01 -0600, deloid wrote:

Talk about yelling "fire" in a crowded theater!
-Doug
deloid wrote:

You're sick..it weren't funny! Had me saying all kinds of nasty words again.
Scott
up later, the damage remains.

Gee thanks, I DAGS, go to plonk based on what I find out, phone call distracts, and I end up losing my sig for a lot of the day due to having it away with wrong button, and then cap it off with a blank post (which irritates the hell out of me when I manage to do it) Oh you are special for sure! Grrrr! ;O)
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}