I'm Back....miss me?

I expect to get educated here so no more off topic or incorrect posts. This is where I live now.

The Man in the Doorway

Reply to
The Man in the Doorway

Who are you?

Reply to
Other Brother Kevin

you don't want to know....plonk him now...fair warning

Reply to
Bob S.

Jack wins the award for his keen skill of observation. Sorry, but I couldn't help but conjure the memory of that guy by faking my posting name. I was actually curious how many would remember that "standout" guy.

Cheers!

Deloid

Reply to
deloid

A whole bunch of us remember that particular bed wetter. In fact, I read the first post in Google and didn't kill file you immediately - so I saw your admission. I wonder how many automatically kill filed you when they saw the first post and will never see the follow-up, this may just backfire on you.

cheers,

Greg

Reply to
Groggy

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:16:04 GMT, "Groggy" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

snip

what did i miss? i plonked soon as i seen his sorry ass

Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

I *did* kill file him immediately.

Some jokes just aren't funny.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Talk about yelling "fire" in a crowded theater!

-Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

You're sick..it weren't funny! Had me saying all kinds of nasty words again.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Brownell

Gee thanks, I DAGS, go to plonk based on what I find out, phone call distracts, and I end up losing my sig for a lot of the day due to having it away with wrong button, and then cap it off with a blank post (which irritates the hell out of me when I manage to do it) Oh you are special for sure! Grrrr! ;O)

Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

Reply to
Gnube