I'm Back!

Hey All,
A few months ago my ISP stopped doing the newsgroup thing, so I'm going to give googlegroups a try. I also have joined LumberJocks and post there occasionally.
I haven't been in the woodshop in 3 months or so, but I have been working on the design for a couple of toychests.
see here: http://garagewoodworks.com/gw_blog /
Please give me any feedback. (either comment on my blog or here, either way I will get the message)
Thanks! Brian www.garagewoodworks.com

Chest? I would reverse the legs so that the curved bottom is on the inside with a straight outer edge. Yes the longer rails on the bottom would have to be curved on the ends, or you could inset them to meet with the end rails behind the legs.
"Leon" wrote:

I'm with Leon.
Curved outside leg doesn't appeal to me.
Lew

When you decide you don't like googlegroups, look at www.news.astraweb.com. a real news-server. $10 for 25gigs of news -- *NO* time limit. not a month, not a year. stays valid until you've pulled down 25 gigs of articles.
If you're a big user, get 110 gigs for $25.
snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote in wrote:

I second the motion for astraweb!
--
Best regards