how to use a hand plane?

is there a website or article that can show me how to correctly use a hand plane?
thanks....
Ah10201 wrote:

Lots of them. A couple good ones
Jeff Gormon's: http://www.amgron.clara.net /
Well, make that one good one. I can't find the other link I had in mind.
Jeff's is a good and useful site, but you have to speak Kanukistani to get the most out of it.
Best to take a class, it will take years off the learning curve! dave