how to unlock a locked Jorgensen clamp

I know, we're all tired of the Woodcraft clamp sale (mine arrived today by the way; 3 boxes 97 lbs). However, I decided to test the "locking problem" with them. And I was successful in locking the jaws. Now I can't unlock them. There was a recent post on how to unlock them, I think with a screwdriver. But for the life of me, I cannot find that post (Outlook search really sucks - "lock" does not find "locking"). Could a kind soul please repost the little trick for unlocking the clamp jaws?
Thanks.
Bob
I posted the answer Bob. Make sure the screw handle is loosened a bit, pry with a screw driver between the round rod and the square silver bar that is against it on the bottom of the clamp. That simple... ;~)

problem"
<snip>

<snip>
Bob,
No search algorithm on the planet was going to find Leon's original post using the word lock; he used "stuck". :)
Chris Johnson
Yeah, and Outlook isn't very good with synonyms, either!
(I tested "lock" and "locking" on a post that I knew had the word "locking").
Thanks, guys!
Bob

The guys at the WoodCraft store near me said to loosen the clamp and then slam the bar end onto a wood block on a concrete floor. Don't know if screwdriver will chew up clamp jaws.

You DO NOT use the screw driver between the jaws... But slamming it down on a anything is sure to bend the rails.

problem"
I was WONDERING why they were on sale...
-Jack