How to spray shellac?

I'm ready to try spraying white pigmented shellac as a seal coat for painted cabinets. I'm tired of trying to brush it on because of the very rough finish that then has to be sanded. I know I'll never get away from sanding, but I'd like to speed up the application and the sanding processes
Any suggestions?
--
Steve B.
New Life Home Improvement

Try padding it.
Does anyone have a link to the video O'Deen posted in this thread?
<http://groups.google.com/group/rec.woodworking/browse_thread/thread/ded ce9db2e44f509/a6bbd711acf99d58?lnk=gst&q=pad+shellac+video#>
It appears that klownhammer.org has gone dark. <SAD>
It was a superb little clip showing exactly how to apply shellac.
http://improve-usenet.org /
"Steve" wrote:

I cut it to 1/2 lb.
Easy to brush, quick to dry.
Minimum sanding req'd.
Lew

I spray BIN right from the can. Depending on the project, I use my cheapie HF HVLP turbine or a critter.
Try a practice panel, as there's not much to tell. I just spray relatively wet coats and remove dust nibs with a cork block and 400 grit.