How to re-glue joints?

Why would you store your knives cutting side down? Or am I seeing it wrong?

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

Basic safety!

What if drawer is open, you have your hand over it, and another person or falling jar/can knocks your hand down or you fall and put your hand out to catch yourself. I can think of more scenarios. Sounds rare, but it's not.

nb

Reply to
notbob

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Hell, man, I'm 76. Oh...you mean *sharpening* steel :)

I always wanted one, never got around to getting one, kinda late in the game now. I use a small stone that is in a utility drawer.

Reply to
dadiOH