How to get jointer tables to sag?

My jointer tables are currently shaped liked a V. Ideally, I'd like to drop the outfeed table's far end .013" to get them coplanar, but I've had a hard time so far. After mucking with it for quite some time I went drastic. I've loosened ALL gib-related screws on both tables, but they won't sag. The infeed table can be lifted and moved around a bit, but the end won't drop any more. The outfeed table won't budge when all gib screws are loosened. Anyone have any ideas on how to get my tables co-planar? (This is a 4-month old Jet 6", BTW)
Thanks in advance.
snipped-for-privacy@shoreshore.net Only one shore to reply
Scott Steeves wrote:
<snip>

Seeing that it's 4 months old, contact Jet. It should be coplanar.
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
Sounds like it is time to call Jet.
Preston