How to buy a used forklift ?

Page 3 of 3
I am amazed no one has posted a link to the klaus.mpg forklift training video. 91 mb, but worth the download!
|Are there places that give lessons on how to drive a forklift safely? Rex in Fort Worth
Anybody got any mechanical info on a Datsun forklift model FG003, with Nissan engine D11K11505? I could use some literature. Doing an overall rebuild. Scans or links will work.
RJ
--
"You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me, instead of you."