How to assemble a drawer...? any schema available on the net?

Hi,
I want to make by myself a pair of drawers, but I don't know how to design it. Does anybody knows where I can find some shematics on how to assemble a drawer?
Thanks in advance Faustino
: Hi, : : I want to make by myself a pair of drawers, but I don't know how to design : it. Does anybody knows where I can find some shematics on how to assemble a : drawer? : : Thanks in advance : Faustino
Try here...
http://areaguides.com/ubuild/drawer.htm : :
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 02:32:12 GMT, "Bob Gramza"

snipage
DFTFT
Free from Taunton Press and worth the download, IMO:
http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/pdf/DrawerBuildingBasics.pdf
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/24/03

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:39:53 -0500, "Faustino Dina"

There are many ways. Look in "Encyclodea of Furniture Making, Joyce" for the classic methods. I start with the front, attach the sides, the back, and lastly slide in the bottom. I have also slid in the bottom and installed the back last, if the back has a groove in it.