How to assemble a drawer...? any schema available on the net?

Hi,

I want to make by myself a pair of drawers, but I don't know how to design it. Does anybody knows where I can find some shematics on how to assemble a drawer?

Thanks in advance Faustino

Reply to
Faustino Dina

Try here...

Bob Gramza

Free from Taunton Press and worth the download, IMO:

Swingman

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 02:32:12 GMT, "Bob Gramza" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

snipage

DFTFT

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

There are many ways. Look in "Encyclodea of Furniture Making, Joyce" for the classic methods. I start with the front, attach the sides, the back, and lastly slide in the bottom. I have also slid in the bottom and installed the back last, if the back has a groove in it.

Reply to
Phisherman

Thanks you all for the links. That is just what I'm looking for. Some weeks ago I was looking for free schematics for furniture but I didn't find anything else that very unuseful ones. I realized that furniture schematics is a real bussiness in the Internet. Dou you know where to find FREE furniture schematics? I'm a newbie in woodworking and I feel the most I need is schematics....

Thanks for all Faustino

Reply to
Faustino Dina