How Do You Like Us Now?

Doug Miller still debating Iraq and WMDs! Fred still tilting windmills! Now if we can get Dave Hinz and Fletis Humplebacker, the newsgroup could start its nostalgia reunion tour.
On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 12:46:02 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

A drunk will never admit he's drunk just like a blind fool never admits he's a fool. You better start praying, your God is either drunk or sleeping!

Tom
This was totally off topic and should have been identified as such. As an attempt to bring the thread back to a wood working theme ....
George W. Bush is as dumb as a sack of hammers!
Hope that helps to refocus on wood working
ALurker
Hear, hear.
    - Andy Barss

Do not assume that those whom you choose to argue with have less experience in your area than you.
Assumptions such as this make you vulnerable to the argument of experience - which you may well lose.
Although I may be competent to argue on that field - my choice would be to argue on the field of the right, rather than that of the included.
Your apparent complicity in some of the nastier areas of our governmental duplicity does not serve you well in the current argument.