horizontal router tablesfree plans?

Does anyone have any horizontal router tables plans. I gogle it but never came up with anything. TY in advance'

You googled it? Don't drink and google.
I googled it and found plans on hit number 2:
http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/SkillsAndTechniques/SkillsAndTechniquesPDF.aspx?id &99
--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com
you better look again, myou need to be a member to get the plans, I was hoping for free plans. Don't drink and read. Stoutman wrote:

http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/SkillsAndTechniques/SkillsAndTechniquesPDF.aspx?id &99
bdeditch wrote:

There's a vertically tilting one if thats any good?
http://www.woodcraft.com/articles.aspx?articleid@3
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

There's one for sale at http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/smarthtml/pages/horiztabl.html I know it's not plans, but maybe you can get some ideas. Andy