Multi-router plans

I seem to remember a site that had plans for building a homebuilt multi-router machine as seen on the DYI Channel with David Marks.

Does anyone know of such plans or a web site?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
ole

The first thing that comes to mind is David Mark's instruction on the DIY Channel

seemed too obvious though...is that what you mean?

ole wrote:

Reply to
hylourgos

I seem to recall ShopNotes or Woodsmith or similar doing something similar to the JDS multi-router. Sorry can't get more specific than that.

Reply to
patrick conroy

Is this the one you meant??

was another in a FWW issue a couple of years ago.

Reply to
Stephen Pinn

Yep! that's the one I was looking for.

Thanks Stephen