HOME MADE TABLE SAW FINGER JOINT JIG

Found this while looking for some info on a vehicle poject, then this popped up. It's probably been posted before, but probably someone can use it anyway.

Still stuck on getting the garage up. The younger son has vehicles parked right where it'll go. Plus one of mine. Three actually run, however: One has no brakes, one has no driveshaft in, and one badly loses oil. Life as usual.

I understand the schools are putting out more lawyers all the time. Why I don't know. We've had more lawyers than doctors for some time now. That's sad. But, no prob, I've got a new .12 ga on order, just incase they report a rabies outbreak in lawyers. LOL The sons have apparently started some work on the Luv. The rams horn manifolds are off, and t he block huggers are on. That's the work for this year. LOL

The grand-dau was six yesterday. Life is basically good.

JOAT When you're over the hill, you just pick up speed.

Reply to
J T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news:22025-42C70EF8-182@storefull-

3118.bay.webtv.net:

That's like saying I actually run, because, theoretically, I suppose, it might be possible. Not likely to happen soon, however.

Grandkids are really serious blessings, and compensation for the challenges our bodies lay on us later in life. We're expecting a third one in about ten days.

Thanks for dropping by, Grandpa JT.

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

Love your quote, JOAT. Aren't grandkids great? ANOTHER generation to make stuff for. "Santa's workshop" just gets busier each year, and I love it. Only problem is, I have far more ideas for stuff to build for 'em than I have lifetime left to do it in! Now, you must apply the principle of REAL ESTATE to your yard. It's the same principle you apply to a shop or a desk or a closet. If there's something there that's not earning it's keep, it gets tossed or moved or stored long term and out of the way. Course, you COULD make planters or spas out of those unusable vehicles... I used to know a guy who dug a large hole in his back yard next to a running but disabled '65 Buick. Lined the hole with cement block, plumbed some lines from the engine block of the car to the hole, filled it with water, and voila! a nice spa. The thing would heat up in a matter of minutes! Kinda weird asking his guests for gas money, tho... Still got all your yellow tools?

Reply to
gpdewitt

Sat, Jul 2, 2005, 7:12pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.comcast.dot.net (Patriarch) spaketh outeth: Grandkids are really serious blessings,

The best part, now the kid is learning some of what I sufferred. Payback is Hell. Hehehehe

JOAT When you're over the hill, you just pick up speed.

Reply to
J T

Sun, Jul 3, 2005, 8:22am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com doeth sayeth: Love your quote, JOAT. Aren't grandkids great? Now, you must apply the principle of REAL ESTATE to your yard. It's the same principle you apply to a shop or a desk or a closet. If there's something there that's not earning it's keep, it gets tossed or moved or stored long term and out of the way. Still got all your yellow tools?

Great indeed. I get to visit. Then leave. Heh heh.

Yeah, sure right. Maybe in your world, not mine. Actually, I don't really care about the yard, except to get him to move some of them, so I can get the floor poured. It's the shop that is the bother. But, no realy problem there either - now. I'm going to toss about 90% of it, then put the rest on a couple of shelves. Problem solved.

Yep, still got the tools. Neither kid will touch them. Made another HF trip awhile back, but need to get some more yellow paint now. I also had a batch of those big welding magnets, but failed to aint them

- now most of them are goon. Ah well, I know now - buy 'em, paint 'em.

Later