Home Furniture magazine?

I have the first 4 issues of Taunton's Home Furniture magazine, from 1994-95, which I plan to list on Ebay. Can anyone tell me how many issues were published in all? I think it was only a few years' worth (quarterly), but the Taunton site has no reference to it. Just thought I'd include the magazine's history in the listing.
Thanks!

Thirteen.

Boy, I sure miss it.
--
John Snow
"If I knew what I was doing, I wouldn't be here"