HOLD-DOWN

http://www.woodmagazine.com/wood/printableStory.jhtml?storyid=/templatedata/wood/story/data/439.xml&catref=wd47
JOAT Justice was invented by the innocent. Mercy and lawyers were invented by the guilty.
A question was asked about the item bing used to cut the circle and where to get one. It's a circle cutter. If you do a google on "circle cutter" you'll get abour 182,000 hits. Lots of places to get one, but Rob hangs out here and anyway Lee Valley will treat you right: http://www.leevalley.com/home/Search.aspx?c=&action=n
OK Rob, now send me the free tool you promised me for saying that. Oops, did I just type that? LMAO
JOAT Justice was invented by the innocent. Mercy and lawyers were invented by the guilty.