PLANER WORKPIECE SUPPORTS - Cut workpieces to uniform width

Not a bad idea, if you don't want to use, or don't have, a planer sleds. But, if I was gonna try something like this I'd probably just clamp a couple of pieces of 2X4 in place, rather than going to the bother of making something dedicated; cause if you didn't use it a lot, it'd mostly just gather dust and take up space - and you'd probably have to track it down if you ever wanted to use it again.

JOAT Justice was invented by the innocent. Mercy and lawyers were invented by the guilty.

Reply to
J T